It is a direct and non-returnable payment of a certain amount granted to an economic entity to achieve a specific business goal. There are specific regulations that have to be fulfilled to receive a donation. Activity that is a subject of subsidy is strictly defined. Received financial resources have to be spent on the purpose specified in the contract.
Subsidy does not cover the whole cost of an investment, it defrays only a part. Each EU program is subject to individual accounting rules, and the amounts and scope are determined by the budget act.
The most popular forms of financial support are:
• Targeted subsidies
• Subsidies for special purpose funds (e.g. Labor Fund, Alimony Fund, PFRON, Social Insurance Fund)
• EU grants
EU funds projects are divided into national, regional and framework programs of the European Union.
Investment subsidies bring a lot of benefits. The most important is gaining the financial support. In the case of CNC field, it is a great opportunity to invest in modern CNC cutting machine with all necessary equipment. In result production processes are more effective and company’s activities portfolio become much more attractive for a client.
• Upgrade your production plant by purchasing cutting machine and equipment
• Trainings for your staff to broaden their knowledge and skills
• Purchase intangible assets such as licences, patents, etc.
• Adapt your industrial plant to the Industry 4.0
• Implement solutions and activities from the field of automation, digitalisation, etc.
• improvement of the company's capital situation, as well as the entrepreneur's creditworthiness
• company restructuration and modernisation is faster
• regional processes of economic development are supported
• financial intermediaries interference is reduced
• huge choice from many different projects
The hardest part of gaining the subsidy is always a necessity of correct fulfilment and completing all required documents. Grant applications often include business plan elements, financial forecast, fund spending plans or indicators that should be achieved with the financial support. There are also declarations on documents that must be submitted to the Regional Financing Institution (eg PARP).
Current available subsidies:
Another form of financial support is leasing that allows for use an item or a device leased for a specified period of time. Terms are regulated by leasing contract. Leasing can be granted to consumer, investment and real estate facilities.
CNC cutting machines are one of the most frequently leased machines, right after construction machines. Leasing companies decide to finance them without any problems, because they are long-lasting and keep their value well. Used CNC cutting machines are also very demanded on the market.
It is a perfect solution for entrepreneurs who want to optimise tax burden or use a given item (e.g. CNC cutting machine) without involving own financial resources.
Lease for an unused, brand new CNC cutting machine is the most popular among companies, but some also offer lease for a used machine. Depending on the price and age of the device, the required set of documents may differ. The duration of the lease for a CNC cutting machine is usually from 3 to 5 years. Each leasing company has a different level of assessment of the application, although one device usually fits within the limit.
The procedure for obtaining a lease is much shorter than in the case of subsidies.
Is it worth leasing a CNC cutting machine?