Based on Article. 13 sec. 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws EU L2016, No. 116) - hereinafter referred to as: GDPR
Part I. We hereby inform you about the rules of processing personal data from the data subject in force from May 25, 2018:
1. The administrator of your personal data, and therefore the entity that processes personal data, is ECKERT AS Ltd. with its registered office in Legnica at Pawicka 4c street, 59-220 Legnica, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Legnica, 5th Commercial Division, Register Section, under KRS number 000050403, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
3. Please be advised that in connection with the cooperation undertaken between us and the conclusion of the contract (under which this term should also be understood as taking actions before concluding the contract, its implementation), we process the following personal data of you: name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address electronic, tax number, REGON
4. Please be advised that your personal data will be processed for the following purpose and based on the following legal basis: Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b of the GDPR, i.e. the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance (activities preceding the conclusion, conclusion, implementation) of the contract to which we are parties, the provision of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR to the extent that the processing of your personal data is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation imposed on us and resulting from the provisions of applicable law, including tax obligations, administrative obligations, the provision of art. 6 sec. 1 letter f of the GDPR, and therefore our legitimate interest in determining, investigating and defending claims related to contracts concluded between us related to debt collection, debt recovery, as well as using the services of data recipients, the provision of art. 6 sec. 1 letter a of the GDPR, and therefore in the case of conducting marketing activities towards you, including through the newsletter, marketing and promotional activities
5. The recipients of your personal data remain companies providing services to us, and therefore courier companies, providing transport or postal services, marketing companies, providers of services and solutions in the IT and IT industry, entities providing photographic and audiovisual services, accounting offices, entities providing accounting services, law firms, debt collection companies, public authorities and institutions.
6. Your personal data will be processed by us throughout the duration of the contract and its performance, as well as later until the expiry of the limitation periods for any claims related to the concluded contract and the fulfillment of legal obligations, or until you withdraw your consent to their processing.
7. We also inform you that in connection with the processing of your personal data by us, you have the right to access this data, rectify it, delete or limit its processing, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer personal data. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
8. If the basis for data processing is the provision of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time.
9. We point out that providing your personal data referred to in point 3 remains voluntary. Failure to provide certain personal data will prevent us from providing you with electronic services, concluding contracts, or undertaking marketing or promotional activities.
10. We also inform you that the Administrator does not use automated processing of personal data, including profiling.
Part II. If this applies to you, please read the information clause regarding the processing by us of personal data of natural persons representing our contractor and natural persons indicated as contact persons / coordinators / persons responsible for the implementation / cooperation with us in connection with the cooperation and implementation undertaken between us contract.
1. Please be advised that in connection with the cooperation undertaken between us and the performance of the contract, we process the following personal data: name, surname, business telephone number, position, place of work, business address, e-mail address, i.e. personal data in the contact details category.
2. Indicated and pt. 1, we obtain personal data from our contractors, persons with whom we conclude contracts and they concern you as natural persons representing our contractor or you have been indicated as a contact person, cooperation with us in connection with concluded contracts, services provided.
3. Your personal data is processed only for the purpose and to the extent necessary to perform the Administrator's tasks related to the performance of concluded contracts and services. The basis for such processing of personal data is art. 6 section 1 lit. f GDPR, and therefore our legitimate interest. The processing of your personal data may be necessary to fulfill the legal obligation imposed on us and resulting from the provisions of applicable law, and the legal basis for such action is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR
4. Please be advised that your data is not subject to transfer to the recipients of personal data, unless the need to transfer them will result from the implementation of concluded contracts or the performance of services for the entities from which we received the data. The recipients of your personal data may also be public administration bodies, including tax authorities and accounting services, accounting offices, entities providing accounting services, law firms, debt collection companies.
5. Please be advised that the indicated personal data are not transferred to a third country or an international organization.
6. The personal data referred to in point 1 are stored only for the period: necessary for the performance of the contracts concluded between us, the provision of services, and after this period the data will be stored for the purpose of investigating or defending against claims that may arise in connection with the performance of the contract related to the services provided performance of obligations arising from legal provisions, including in particular tax, administrative and archiving regulations.
7. Please be advised that in the event of obtaining this data in a different way than from the data subject, the persons whose personal data obtained and processed in this way concern are entitled to the rights referred to in Part. I point 1, 2, 7, 9.
8. We oblige our contractor to inform the natural persons to whom this clause applies about its content and the principles of protection of personal data of such persons applied by us.