2/16/22, 11:32 AM
"5000 EUR discount on filtering units!"
- Given regulations ("Regulations") define the conditions of a promotional campaign (hereinafter referred to as "Promotion") conducted under the name "5000 EUR discount on filtering units!".
- The promotion is organized by ECKERT AS Limited Liability Company with its registered office in Legnica at ul. Pawicka 4c 59-220 Legnica, Poland, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Legnica, 5th Commercial Division, Register Section under the number KRS 000050403, hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer".
- Special offer is valid for customers who received the offer between 1.04.2022 - 30.06.2022.
- Special offer is limited quantitatively. The organiser reserves the right to end the promotion before June 30, 2022.
- Special offer applies only to torches installed in machines: Ruby HD, Jantar, Sapphire, Onyx, Chrome.
- Customers who take part in the promotion will receive a filtering unit in a special price.
- Special price includes only 1 filtering unit.
- Discount on a filtering unit is granted by a representative of Eckert AS Sp. z o.o. and is individually adjusted to the ordered machine and additional equipment.
- Participant of the promotion may be a natural person with full legal capacity, who is 18 years of age and is not partially or fully incapacitated within the meaning of the Civil Code (hereinafter the "Participant").
- Participation in the promotion is voluntary.
- Each Participant of the promotion declares that he has read the Promotion Regulations by checking the box "I declare that I have read the Promotion Regulations "5000 EUR discount on filtering units!" and accept all the terms and conditions contained therein.
- All complaints regarding the manner of conducting the Promotion should be submitted by the Participants in writing and sent to the company's headquarter: ul. Pawicka 4c 59-220 Legnica, Poland
- Written complain should include name, surname, address and precise description and justification.
- Complaints will be considered by the Organizer within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of their receipt.
- Participant will be notified of the method of considering the complaint by registered mail to the address provided in the complaint, sent within 7 (seven) days from the date of handling policy.
- Claims not considered or included in the complaint procedure may be vindicate before a common court.
- Regulations are available on the website tab.
- Organizer reserves the right to amend these Regulations at any time without giving a reason. However, changes in the regulations may not infringe the rights acquired by the Participants.