Track crossovers cut on Sapphire cutting machine
MPK is company that especially associated with urban means of public communication. Every polish big city has its own MPK branch. But activity many of them is often wider than people transport. MPK Lodz as one of few has Track and Network Plant. It is place where are producing for example switches, tram crossovers and arc intersections. Production of these elements requires infrastructure and exact tools. We are proud that one of machines that has influence for efficient functioning of public communication in Lodz is Sapphire. It is plasma-oxygen cutting machine produced by Eckert.
Cutting machine Sapphire from MPK in Lodz is equipped with:
- 2000 mm gantry extension,
- automatic gas console with proportional electrovalves,
- oxygen torch support with capacitive distance sensor and with Harris oxygen torch and automatic igniter,
- support of plasma torch HD3000 with distance regulation by measuring of plasma arc intensity; accuracy of adjusting of distance to plate is 0,1 mm,
- plasma aggregate HPR260 XD with automatic console,
- suction table 2000 x 6000 mm,
- filter ventilation PFC 4, 7,5 kW,
- suction installation 10 mb elements,
- software Eckert CAD/CAM.
We invite to see short video. There is presented cutting machine Sapphire during tram communication infrastructure production.